2021 SCHOLARSHIPS RECIPIENTS
COAN TENNIS ASSOCIATION
2021 Scholarship Application submission is now closed.
The Scholarship Committee for Coan Tennis Association, Inc. requires that scholarships be presented to graduating high school seniors based upon the following criteria:
1. Grade Point Average – strong enough for committee to deem sustainable at collegiate level.
2. Class Ranking – upper two-thirds of class.
3. Participating in extra-curricular academic activities highly desirable.
4. Scholastic Aptitude Test (PSAT/SAT/ACT) scores – college acceptable.
5. Writing composition ability – evaluated by committee.
6. Academic letters of reference required.
CTA will award scholarships to four deserving college bound high school seniors in the amount of $1,000 each on a first-come first-serve basis. Applications will not be accepted after the deadline has passed and MUST be complete in every detail to be considered.