COAN TENNIS ASSOCIATION
The Scholarship Committee for Coan Tennis Association, Inc. requires that scholarships be presented to graduating high school seniors based upon the following criteria:
1. Grade Point Average – strong enough for committee to deem sustainable at collegiate level.
2. Class Ranking – upper two-thirds of class.
3. Participating in extra-curricular academic activities highly desirable.
4. Scholastic Aptitude Test (PSAT/SAT/ACT) scores – college acceptable.
5. Writing composition ability – evaluated by committee.
6. Academic letters of reference required.
CTA will award scholarships to four deserving college bound high school seniors in the amount of $1,000 each on a first-come first-serve basis. Applications will not be accepted after the deadline has passed and MUST be complete in every detail to be considered.